10 tips for a perfect shaving Leg
For those who do not like waxing, shaving still there. But what is more annoying than hard legs at the end of the day!
For best results and smooth legs as long as possible, here are some tips.
1. Always take a shower or a bath with warm water before shaving. Ramolissent hairs and pores are more open, which facilitates shaving. It is said that the hair would be easier to shave 60%!
2. The natural oils of the skin, dirt and sweat can interfere with shaving and create debris between the blades, which makes the razor ineffective. Always use a good body cleanser before shaving, or even better, anexfoliating cleanser. Small ball will help bring out ingrown hairs, which pass into the shaver better if they are under the skin.
3. The type of razor you use will make a big difference. When I started to shave, my mother bought disposable razors, pens and I wondered why I had so much trouble and I never succeeded not hurt me.Older, I discovered the blades are replaceable and it was night and day. I personally use the Gillette Venus razors and I love them! I tried all versions for a long time. I had the regular Venus and the Divine, and finally, Venus and Olay (CA $ 12 + $ 18 refill cartridges 3), with extra hydration in the bands (bands moisturizing are larger than traditional, which delivers more hydration), making soft my legs. I can not count the number of blades, but it seems to me that my most recent before 5 blades. Other brands offer this type razors, then you shop according to your taste and budget, but I would recommend the version with flexible heads that hug the curves better our body, which prevents injuries. I also found that 3 + blades and shave much better than one or two blades. More blades shave closer.
Olay moisturizer Venus razor +
4. A razor blade has a life. You can stretch as long as possible to save money, but the quality of shaving will decrease. Manufacturers recommend throwing after 10 shaves. Personally I stretched a little beyond, but the more I look, my hair grows faster and my legs are rougher end of the day …
5. Shaving in the opposite direction of the hair growth allows regrowth slower because it shaves closer, but it can cause more irritation. If you have sensitive skin, stick to your skin and shave in the direction of growth, even do it more often. The goal is to be comfortable.
6. Exercise the least possible pressure on the razor. How many times hurts and irritates our skin because we pressed too hard on the razor handle! In my case it happens to me often when I’m changing the blade and I had stretched the life of the former long. I was so used to press harder on the blade was less effective, but with the new, very sharp, I do have! With a good blade that retains reasonably, it should have almost no support. We slip, with only a small pressure.
7. To take full advantage of shaving time without it becoming a chore, it is better to start with the easiest areas, such as legs, and finish with the most difficult, such as the armpits and groin or bikini … 😉
8. Always use a shaving product that contains moisturizers. Gels or shaving woman shaving cream to help soften, soothe, moisturize and nourish the skin while shaving. I’ve tried oils and creams, shaving mails they accumulated between the blades on my razor and made ineffective after only a few shaves! I love that the product is rinsed well. I am faithful few years the brand Satin Care (CA $ 3.50), because there are a variety of fragrances divine and very pleasant. Gels Shaving foam creates a super rich and my skin is still soft aftershaving. I like the new version with shea butter and a hint of moisturizer, it goes well with my razors moisturizers. So both, it intensely hydrates!
9. And to top it all, it is very important to finish with a milk or a moisturizer is applied immediately after shaving to soothe and nourish the skin, which was attacked by the waves. The hydration makes the skin softer and prevents dead skin or crocodile skin effect!
10. For hard to reach areas, take your other hand and stretch the skin to access them (and do not forget not to press too hard, especially on areas where the skin is thinner, such as the bones) . And if nothing works, nothing prevents you from asking for help, even wear a bathing suit if the person helping you is not your spouse (e) … 😉