15 Easy Acne Remedies
Acne – Or what in popular parlance is described as a “bloom” of baskets of different shapes and sizes Painful or painless, transient or very persistent – is a skin condition that actually hides many external causes, especially domestic.
One thing is certain: the pimples appear in worse usually at the most inappropriate social integration plan, such rasfrangandu-and even negative.
Market cosmetic creams find more and more “miracle” against pimples. But how difficult it is to choose the right one for you? How do you know you’re not alegrcica an ingredient? Best remedies again empirically and using some natural remedies for acne.
Here 15 against pimples remedies.
1. Lemon juice. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on the grains of a lemon and let it work overnight. Do not apply this solution on the day when exposed to the sun as lemon juice cause photosensitivity.
2. Cubes green tea. Cubes of green tea and uses freeze before applying irritated. Removes the redness and inflammation of acne specific temporal skin.Antimicrobial effect.
3. The slices of garlic. Cutting a sliced garlic clove and rub the areas to be effective cosuri. Asteapta minutes, wash your face. Garlic kills bacteria that cause pimples.
4. Mascara LBUS egg. Mix egg white with lemon juice, apply this mixture on your face and wait for it to dry (no more than an hour, as you would with exfoliating mask. Then wash your face with water tibia.
5. Rub the face with red nucleus. Leave on for an hour. Rosia is astringent and rich in antioxidants. You can heal and the scars left by acne.
6. Avena mask. Ancient painkillers known properties of porridge. Porridge reduces inflammation and has exfoliating properties. Mask applied to a quarter of an hour in the area affected by acne.
7. Cucumber juice. Cucumber contains 99% water and% 1 can make a difference, so pull on a cotton plant and apply with confidence. Soothes and reduces inflammation.
8. The lavender oil or tea tree oil. To combat pimples, rub the skin with lavender oil or tea tree. Can be used undiluted on the skin and protects skin against eczema, allergies, itching and dermatitis, with a soothing, antiseptic and cicatrizant.Functioneaza as a natural antiseptic.
9. Paste of honey and cinnamon. Apply bedtime honey mixed with cinnamon. For best results, allow the honey to act until the morning, and then rinse.
10. Raw potato slice has many uses, and one of the most useful is the effect of acne. Cut a slice of raw potato and white sticks of the worst affected areas. If left for 5-10 minutes, potato reduces inflammation caused by pimples.
11.A thin vinegar mixed with salt and water can be a natural solution accessible anytime. Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, you can dilute vinegar more. Do not mix more minutes 5 expensive, then wash your face with cold water.
12. The mint tea is a proven against pimples and refreshes the skin, reducing inflammation and red patches. If you have sensitive skin, try first reaction to mint tea concentrate in a small area.
13. Sidra (apple alcohol). Was used as a topical treatment cosmetic stick soaked in cider, stopping in each car. If you can stand the stinging sensation, left overnight.
14. Masque of clay. Clay is a great ingredient when it comes to acne.Therefore, you should not miss in your home. Mix two tablespoons of clay with a little lemon juice and water until smooth. Apply on clean skin and leave for 30 minutes, until dry. Remove chamomile tea.
15. Apply on local grain mustard or mustard powder with honey. Let this mixture that contains salicylic acid to act for about 15 minutes and then rinse your face. Besides the content of salicylic acid, vitamin C abundant in mustard, omega 3 fatty acids and zinc, all recommended for oily skin.Google