Amazing benefits of Aloe vera for healthy glowing skin
Aloe Vera gel, naturally derived from the aloe Vera cactus plant has found to be very beneficial and effective. It has multiple benefits for hair, skin problems and weight loss too. Well today’s article is all about the benefits of Aloe Vera for skin. Aloe Vera contains two hormones Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
Every girl desires for a healthy glowing and spotless skin. Therefore we go for many expensive creams for that. Sometimes those are totally useless. How about using a natural gel to your skin that will give you multiple benefits. Aloe vera gel will give you a healthy glowing and beautiful skin with its regular use.
Check this: Safe Skin Tips And Top Skin Care Products
MULTIPLE BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR SKIN
- Aloe Vera gel is very effective in treating sun burn, through its powerful healing activity and because of its nutritional qualities and antioxidant properties, the skin heals quicker.
- It also treats acne problems. Aloe Vera is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness. While helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- It fights aging. Aloe leaves contain beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Aloe Vera gel is also helpful for skin whitening. The minerals and vitamins present in aloe will lessen the pigmentation by reducing melanin production in the skin.
See this: Best Flawless Skin Tips
HOW TO USE ALOE VERA GEL FOR CLEAR, SPOTLESS AND GLOWING SKIN
Aloe Vera can be used as cleanser, toner, scrubber and moisturizer. Wash your face before applying Aloe Vera on your face.
- FOR CLEANSING: Take Aloe Vera leaf or you can take Aloe Vera gel from some cosmetics shop as well. Cut that aloe leaf into 4 parts. Take that one cutted aloe leaf and massage gently all over your face. You can also add honey to that leaf and then apply on your face. It will make your skin appear more soft and smooth. Keeping your skin hydrated and deeply moisturized. Then cleanse your face with a wet cotton ball.
- FOR SCRUBBING: Take Aloe Vera leaf and add rice flour or sugar on it and then scrub it on your skin. Scrubbing for about 1 to 2 minutes. It will also brighten your skin tone. Then cleanse your face with wet tissue or cotton ball.
- FOR TONER: Extract Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera leaf. Then add 2 teaspoon rose water to it and 2 teaspoon mineral water. Mix well and store it in a spray bottle. Now apply all over your face and air dry it.
- AS A MOISTURIZER: Apply the last piece of Aloe Vera leaf all over your skin and leave it over night. The next morning you will feel your skin smooth, bright fresh and beautiful.
Follow this cleansing, toning and moisturizing process regularly for 10 to 15 days and you will the significant results.