Best Summer Lipstick Shades for fair skin and dark hair
Lipstick is the main item of women makeup and girls are very conscious for the selection of lipstick specially in summer season. Mostly women have a wide range of lipstick in their makeup collection, but they are not happy with any of them because these lipstick shades do not look as good as they appear in the image of the advertising model of these nuances. This is because your skin tone and hair color are not suits with the shade of lipstick. Here is a complete detail for summer season and regular use of the best Lipstick Shades for light/fair skin and dark hair with some other hair colors like red, brown with skin tones.So you have to consider your skin tone and hair color before buying a shade of lipstick. Let us discuss lip color that suits what type of skin tones and hair color.
- Just for your skin, you can wear bold red or a deep dark tones to bring out your playful fresh complexion. Red color light nude lips can work for you as well for casual daytime look.
- These women with darker skin tones should not wear light or red to pale lips. Maroon, red or berry hue can work well with their skin.
- For blodes, you should go for a shade of lipstick from the rose family.
- With red hair, wearing dark red or dark pink to make your hair color are distinguished by the color of your juicy lips.
- Raven Hair can look stunning with red to pink peach lips or opaque shades.
- Women with gray hair look stunning with pink or mauve lipstick shades.
- Brown hair with pink voice or light skin look amazing with deep shades of lipsticks roy.
It is important to keep in mind both the hair color and skin tone for selection of the best red lips flattering to your face. But regardless of all these skin tones or restriction hair color, your own choice and style statement is very important. What do you think is more important is fine. On the other hand, you also need to consider things like the color of your dress, if you prepare for and time. These whole things prove that its important to best match Shades lips for light skin and dark hair. All these things must be taken into account in selecting the most flattering and appropriate shade of lipstick accordingly.
See Also: Finding the perfect lipstick Advice