Cat Eyes: top trend for bridal makeup 2013
Cat eye makeup for your wedding, there is nothing like – Photo: Lancome Make-up Blog via Facebook
For brides who do not want to have smokey eyes on D-Day but do not want to give up a beautiful eye makeup on their wedding day , nothing better than to wear cat eyes!
If your 2013 wedding hairstyle and your wedding dress 2013 are found, but you are still unsure about the bridal makeup to have, bet on trend cat eyes 2013 …
Photo: Lancome Make up Blog via Facebook
Draw your cat’s eyes with your eyeliner – Photo: Lancome Make up Blog via Facebook
The cat’s eyes can be achieved by playing the contrast with the black eyeliner and white eye shadow or color. Matter of taste!
1. Once applied foundation, set it with the powder and repeat on the eyelids.
2. Powder and foundation its really important because this is what will create the contrast between the nude and eyeliner.
3. Feel free to apply eye shadow color.
4. For cat eyes, use a liquid eyeliner. Start by drawing a straight line on the delicate lash line.You can make this line more or less wide.
5. Caution: Keep your eyes closed for a few seconds eyeliner dry.
6. Use quality products or perhaps eco-compatible.
If your hands are shaking too, seek the help of a friend! Then seduced by such makeup?