Chanel Vitalumiere Liquid Foundation Review
After I included the products of October , Chanel Vitalumiere generated some curiosity so it was time to make a general presentation.
“Anti-fatigue, hydrating formula delivers a young, radiant look, as lines, wrinkles and imperfections seem to be erased. Ultra-gliding fluid provides light-to-medium buildable coverage with a dewy finish to enhance skin’s natural glow. Protects against aging UVA / UVB rays with SPF 15. “
My opinion after use:
– Has a very casual formula, coverage is indeed small, but can be built up from the environment by placing two or more layers of loose product. For days, I think enough about how to apply two pea for the entire face.
– Do not eat easily because it has a rich formula that, although it may seem diluted ensure consistent coverage of the face. I use the same bottle for 2 months of age and not close.Consume a bottle a month before using other brands.
– Apply very easily, I really feel sliding on face specified by the manufacturer.
– The final look is very natural, even in bright sunlight. It is only ever used foundation which raised so much praise for being “not notice”.
– Gives light skin – because the formula moisturizing skin radiates and looks refreshed.
– Has SPF 15, which is extremely important to me, especially after this summer when we had solar eruptions and we felt his own skin.
– Addresses a dry to normal skin for moisturizing formula can give a very glossy and combination skin can not provide the necessary coverage of oily skin with imperfections.People with mixed or oily skin I would recommend Chanel Matt Lumiere.
– Degree of resistance – good. 8:00 withstand without problems, even more correctly implemented – face cream before foundation, some powder on top. I use it in conjunction with Laura Mercier translucent powder.
Price: 170-180 USD, depending on the store. If you can take the tax-free, the better.
Can you say that is priced too high, but I think it deserves.