Collection of indian henna designs indian mehndi design indian mehndi designs
Enjoy the collection of indian henna designs, indian mehndi design, indian mehndi designs and indian henna designs
In INDIA, is done ‘mehndi night’ before the wedding, a very famous and ancient celebration. It is believed to bring luck and beauty for the bride.
Brides are known Hindu, Muslim, Sikh and Jewish performing ‘mehndi night’. And now, in the Oja you have the opportunity to get a henna tattoo in Bogota or anywhere in the country.
Depending on the source of the dye varies Henna: Henna in India Rajasthan area often have reddish tones, the south is usually more brown sienna, the Yemeni and Moroccan tend to very dark brown tones. The dye does not penetrate the same way throughout the body, the darker colors are obtained and durable body areas with thicker skin and less fat, such as the palms of the hands and feet
Henna has properties like:
- Not a permanent tattoo.
- Remains only on the surface of the skin.
- Henna does not hurt the skin, refreshes instead.
- Henna drawings disappear while the skin layers are exfoliated.
- The Henna is temporary and not permanent, can last at least two weeks.
- Strengthens nails and skin
- Moisturizes the skin
- It is antibacterial