Effective exercise and healthy diet to lose belly fat
Tired of your stubborn belly fat? And getting depressed because not fitting into your desired outfit?? Well if these are your concerns and you are about to give up on this stubborn belly fat..Then wait! Here is the article that you might be searching for lately. Today’s post is all about how you can get rid and lose stubborn belly fat. There are thousands of remedies and exercises present that claim to be effective. Well some of them might be effective but some are just useless.
Belly fat is a stubborn kind of fat that do not go easily. Or its not a matter of 2 4 days that you will lose stubborn belly fat. First of all you need to control your over all diet plus this exercise can be really effective for your belly fat. One thing that you need to keep in mind is that 80% is your diet that contributes your weight loss. Whereas only 20% of the exercises contributes your weight loss. Therefore controlling on your diet and eating clean is the first and foremost step. You don’t need to go after these weight loss pills that are harmful for you. All you need is to keep your diet natural and healthy. Eating junk and processed foods will ultimately lead you to obesity. Therefore eat clean, natural and avoid processed and junk foods. Those are the real healthy destroyers.
EAT CLEAN AND AVOID JUNK FOODS
Check this: Amazing Weight Loss drinks
- First of all you need to remove all the junk and processed foods from your diet.
- Start eating raw or boiled vegetables and a lot of fruits. This will help you in quick weight loss.
- Consume a lot of water (not cold water) at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily will give you significant results.
- Don’t eat sugary treats and especially avoid the sweetened drinks.
- Cut off all the carbs from your diet as it is very effective way to lose fat. This is supported by numerous studies. When people cut carbs, their appetite goes down and they lose weight
EXERCISE TO GET RID OF BELLY FAT
Few very simple and effective steps of exercise that will absolutely make you lose this belly fat.
SIDE PLANKS: This is the most effective exercise to lose your belly fat. It work wonders as you’re supporting your entire body weight on two points of contact instead of four. Stay in this position for about 30 seconds on both sides.
See this: Exercise to lose belly fat
REVERSE CRUNCHES: Reverse crunches are a strength training exercise that can help you tone and tighten muscles to reveal a defined belly once fat is lost.
- Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull your navel in to also target your deep abs).
- Put your hands behind your head, then bring your knees in towards your chest and lift your shoulder blades off the ground, but be sure not to pull on your neck.
- Straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow towards the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
- Now switch sides and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep.
- Do three sets of 20 reps.
Follow these few simple and easy exercises to get rid of your stubborn belly fat. Beside this eat clean and healthy and you will soon see the significant results.Google