ENGAGEMENT, ETERNITY UNDER THE SIGN OF THE DIAMOND
Interpretation of a lifelong commitment, engagement ring is charged with meaning. His choice is hardly trivial. It is therefore necessary to acquire depending on the personality and tastes of your sweetheart but also your budget. Today, there are many collections, both classic and drawn with some originality. Often crimped a diamond, the symbol of purity and eternal, the rings are adorned with other stones to increase the diversity of the collections and meet your needs. See all basic to know so that everything takes place in the best conditions …
Where has the engagement ring?
Just as the covenant of marriage, the engagement ring is worn on the ring finger of the left hand.
What are the preferred gold for engagement ring?
Usually white gold, yellow gold or rose gold, the engagement ring is realized more platinum for its qualities shine and resistance. It is customary for the engagement ring and wedding ring are the same color but the mixture of materials is now common.
What are the different types of engagement rings?
A variety of engagement rings there. However, the models are positioned in three categories:
• The Solitaire ring is set with a single stone in the center. This is the most classic ring.
• The supported Solitaire: The ring is set with a diamond in the center. The latter is accompanied by several small stones.
• The Trilogy: The ring is set with three stones, usually diamonds, of the same size.
What are the important details to select a diamond?
There are four important criteria when buying a diamond. This is called the 4Cs:
→ Carat (weight): it determines the diameter of the diamond and its size One carat equals 0.20 grams..
→ Color (color): it ranges from D to Z.
• D, E, F: exceptional white + Extra +
• GJ: extra white to nuanced
• K, L: lightly tinted
• M to Z: very stained
→ Clarity (purity): After determining the number and position of inclusions in the stone, diamond is classified into four categories ranging from the highest level of the lesser purity: “IF (pure)”, “VVS ( Very Very Small Inclusion) “,” VS (Very Small Inclusion) “and” SI (Small Inclusions). ”
→ Cut (size): it is the size of the diamond. It is she who gives the ring its originality, its shine and play of light.
Sizes can be:
• Round: classic cut of a diamond with 57 facets minimum
• Princess: square stone with clean lines
• Pear: looks like a drop of water
• Oval: stone with rounded ends
• Marquise or shuttle: oval with pointed ends
• Heart: Original size heart-shaped
• Baguette size rectangular
Where to buy a diamond?
Buy an engagement ring with a diamond requires great vigilance. Better to go to the big luxury houses to obtain a certified stone but also an original frame.
The big names are: De Beers, Van Cleef & Arpels, Chopard, Chaumet, Boucheron, De Grisogono, Cartier, Piaget …
The last precautions before you start body and soul to great moment of your life … you must obtain
• Invoice purchasing diamond. It will be useful for your insurance.
• Certificate of the diamond where you will find its origin and characteristics.