How To Apply Arabic Henna Designs For Feet
Do you love applying the Arabic henna designs for feet? Do you want to know that how to make the paste of Arabic henna for feet mehndi or henna designs? Well just the hands, feet mehndi designs hold the same importance and significance for the women and so as for the brides.
Guidelines To Apply Arabic Henna Designs for Feet
Now moving to the main topic of the article below we will going to explain some of the main tips for applying Arabic henna designs for feet:
- Arabic heena designs are mainly defined as the temporary body art that is painted on the hands or feet with henna paste. It is the tall shrub or small tree, 2-6 m high.
- Henna flowers have been added with the four sepals and a 2 mm calyx tube in the company of 3 mm spread lobes.
- In order to make the henna paste you will be collecting some of the henna leaves that will be grinded in the form of dust and then it will be mixed all along with the mustard oil as well as tea to make a thick paste.
- It is brownish in shade. You can even make the choice of mixing the henna with some additional plant materials so that you can grab its natural coloring.
- Be sure that as you will going to make the paste you will not be making the use of it for the next some hours so that the mixture should get mixed together. This paste is the form of dye that will going to soaks inside the skin and remains there is favor of few days.
- Arabic henna designs are all set with the coverage of the trailing, bold flower designs in the company of open spaces on top of only one side of the hands and feet. You will going to keep into notice that in this designing category some space in the hands and feet is left free.
- In Arabic mehndi designs for feet floral designs; animal and human figures are not usually used. In this section some of the common found mehndi designs are lured Peacock, quoted trunk, flowers, stems, petal and so on.
- You can make the use of Arabic mehndi designs for the religious functions and wedding occassions as all the designs are so unique and incredible looking for the women.
Arabic mehndi designs are used in favor of both the hands and feet but for that reason you have to make sure that you have create the perfect mixture of mehndi. Follow the above mentioned tips to make the best paste for the Arabic heena designs for feet. All the best!