How To Apply Gorgeous Henna In Morocco
Do you want to know how to perfectly apply gorgeous henna in Morocco? Well if not then we are sure that with the help of this post you will going to get a lot information! We all know that henna is derived from the henna leaves that are grinded in the thick form for the application. It is accessible in various colors adding with brown, dark green, black and the popular reddish orange. Now the main question that hits many mind is that how to apply gorgeous heena in Morocco.
Method To Apply Gorgeous Henna In Morocco
- In the very beginning you should be taking the henna paste that is free from harmful chemicals. You should make sure that either you are taking thick natural paste of heena or artificial henna paste. It is to be mentioned for the readers that natural heena can just last longer for 1-2 weeks and artificial heena will going to last longer for months.
- Now you have to start with the preparation of henna by adding hot water and a little bit of jasmine oil to ground henna powder in a bowl. You can even give the dark color to the heena paste by adding coffee powder, ground tea leaves and sugar. All the way by adding the lemon juice you will going to allow the henna paste to stay fresh in support of longer time duration.
- Now you have to start mixing the paste and then add a little bit more boiling water. You should be mixing it until the paste doesn’t become similar to toothpaste. Now you have to take the container and close the lid of the container, and then store it in a dry place in support of approximately 3 hours.
- Now you should start searching for the mehndi designs that you want to apply on the hands and feet. For the intricate designs of gorgeous heena in Morocco you can make the use of tools such as toothpicks and ready-made stencils
- .You can even take the help from the professionals to know that what kind of designs is best used in Morocco for the easiest application.
Well these were some of the simple tips with the help of which you can apply gorgeous heena in Morocco easily! Try these above mentioned tips right now!