How To Design Salwar Suit In Latest Salwar Kameez Designs
Do you want to know how you can easily design latest salwar kameez suits? Well Salwar kameez as known by the name of Punjabi suits is taken to be one of the best and most favorite clothing styles for the women. It usually consists of a long tunic called the kameez, and loose-fitting pants, called the salwar with a drawstring waist. The third piece is the dupatta, or scarf that is draped all around the neck. The suits are made from three pieces of fabric that are dyed as a set.
How To Design Salwar Suit In Latest Salwar Kameez Designs?
- In Pakistan mostly the women love to wear the shirts in the long length that adds the women personality with the fashionable touch. Most of the times the kameez is even long enough to reach the mid-thigh to just above the knee.
- You should mark the fabrics with your measurements. The measurements should be for the long sleeve, short sleeve or sleeveless, and the design elements.
- Be sure that you check the measurements of any pre-sewn embellishments on the fabric. Measure the length of the kameez so that you can ensure that any pre-sewn border edge is not too long or too short for the wearer.
- Hence you should be marking the length that is all starting at the bottom border of the fabric and measuring up for an accurate measurement. You can even combine with the length of the salwar kameez design.
- You can set the embellishments on top of the neckline all around the sleeve edges as just across the bottom border of the kameez or anywhere on the shirt. You can even add it to the bottom edge of the salwar, or pant legs, waistline or running up the length of the legs.
- Don’t miss out adding the decoration on the duppattas. Wedding dupattas typically include one larger embellishment in the center that is placed atop the head to further decorate the bride’s hairstyle and form a veil at the same time.
You can even get to know more about the salwar kameez design by visiting fashion based websites. Be sure that you find this task easy in terms of designing and sewing. So stop thinking and try it now!