How to have straight hair?
Frizzy, unruly or dull, smooth hair can be to find a hair tamed and shiny.There are various techniques to do it alone or have it done by a professional for a stunning result
Your hair is damaged, lack luster and did not put up easily?Smoothing will allow you to develop and discipline.There are a variety of hair products for hair smooth.Several techniques that will allow you to tame and take care of them.
- This technique allows for smooth hair through the heat will relax the hair.
- For very thick hair start by making a Brushing before smoothing.
- Through hob then you can straighten your hair from root to tip and carrying wick by wick.
- The hob, for smooth hair should be selected based on occasional use or increased.
- For use once or twice per month griddles trade can be used. They are provided with a ceramic coating and are available in terms of cost.
- For more use, choose hotplates for hair smooth ceramic 100% less hair and spoil which have a temperature setting. You will find in hairdressing wholesalers from 90 euros.
- It helps to have smooth hair for all occasions: after washing, wet, they resist all events.
- Smoothing is a permanent mechanical action with chemicals that relax the hair.
- New techniques such as Japanese or Brazilian straightening bring keratin hair which makes them perfectly smooth while protecting them.
- This smoothing has a duration of action of approximately eight months. You simply smooth the roots during this period before considering a complete new smoothing.
- Smoothing constant can not be performed on highlighted hair. Very damaged hair smoothing results provide a lower.
- Finally, if you want to have smooth hair after either of these techniques, remember to feed them in depth. Wash them with specific shampoos formulated for dry hair. Then apply a conditioner anti-breakage.
- Once a week leave on 10 minutes a mask base of shea butter and wrap your hair in a hot towel for 30 minutes before rinsing. Your hair will be smooth and shiny and full of vitality.