How To Make Paste Of Mehndi Designs For Wedding?
Do you really think that finding the mehndi designs for wedding is one of the complicated tasks? As you will going to look inside the fashion market you will be finding so many lovely looking mehandi designs that are added with the simplicity and intricate elegance. Some of the women do like to try the application of the mehndi designs with own self help because of which they try to find the mehndi designs that are easy and simple in application.
Method To Make Paste of Mehndi Designs For Wedding:
- In order to make the mehndi paste for the bridal mehndi application you have to just place the sifter over a glass bowl. You have to dift the henna powder into the bowl.
- Now you have to just steep 4 tsp teaspoons or tea bags of black tea in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes in the saucepan. You have to even adddd 1 tsp. of sugar and stir until dissolved. Just strain out the loose tea or remove the tea bags. Now let the tea sit until just warm.
- You have to add the tea slowly to the henna powder as all the way by stirring constantly. Just stop adding tea when the paste is the consistency of mashed potatoes. Now cover the top of the paste with plastic wrap and place the bowl of henna paste in a warm area for four to eight hours.
- You can find the stunning looking mehndi designs all the way from the Henna Page, Henna Caravan or the mehndi resource of your choice.
- You have to trace your hand or foot on a piece of paper with the pencil. Trace both on separate sheets of paper if you are going to ornament hands and feet by means of mehndi.
- You can think about drawing the design you plan to use on the tracing. You can practice each motif until you can execute them.
In the end of the post we will going to share some of the lovely images all about the designs of mehandi! In this way you will be finding it a lot easy in choosing with the best mehndi designs for wedding! Be sure that you find the one that eventually makes the hands and feet eye catching looking for others.