How To Make Punjabi Suit Design
Do you want to know how to make Punjabi suit design? Well we all know that Punjabi suit design is taken to be one of the favorite clothing among the women of both Pakistani and Indian culture. It is simply found to be the best item that adds the whole personality of the women with the elegant and graceful touch. But now the main question that hits so many minds is that how to make the Punjabi suit design in superb way just by sitting at home.
Steps To Make Punjabi Suit Design:
- In the very beginning you have to measure the following body parts with a measuring tape such as chest, breast, waist, hips, upper arm circumference, elbow circumference, wrist circumference, length of shoulders, diameter of neck in the back and front, length of sleeves, length of shirt and the length of your legs.
- You have to cut off 2 and 1/2 yards of the cloth lengthwise. Just fold it in half and lay it on a clean flat workplace.
- Now you have to draw a silhouette of the shirt. Just mark the measurements with the fabric marker starting with the broadness of your shoulders. Do not mark the sleeves but save some cloth to make them later.
- You should mark the arm holes from the measurements you’ve taken before.
- Now just lay both layers of the cloth on one another.
- Don’t forget to pin both sides of the cloth together with sewing pins. Make sure the pins are at a distance of one inch from the markings.
- You have to cutout the cloth carefully all the way by following the markings.
- For the Salwar you should just lay the other 2 and 1/2 yards of fabric onto a flat surface.
- You should mark up the area for a belt. It’s length should be a few inches looser than the size of your hips and waist. The width should be about 5 inches. This is the top of the shalwar.
- By taking the help of the sewing pins you should cut out the cloth you have marked and sew it into a cylindrical tube.
Designing the Punjabi suit design is quite easy task as you just need little attention and concentration. Try it now and follow the steps carefully!