How to makeup for a natural look
Makeup for a natural look requires having skin neat.After cleansing, use a moisturizer that will make your skin more receptive to makeup and more makeup last longer.Your skin is more beautiful and neat, the less you need make-up!
What are the secrets of makeup for a natural look?
- The eye cream: Use a daily eye cream to delay the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.Makeup for a natural look, the cream should be refined to penetrate well into the skin.
- The Fund Foundation: Apply foundation to cover imperfections of the skin and give a natural appearance and uniform. But beware! Do not apply too much foundation, it can give a look to your face mask. Use a brush for the foundation is applied evenly.
- The Concealer: Apply the concealer to cover blemishes, spots and pimples. Use a brush to apply the concealer. Makeup for a natural look and a natural finish and uniform, apply concealer around the eyes, around the mouth and nose, chin.
- Powder: The powder allows the attachment of foundation and blend areas of the face that tend brilliant. Use a translucent powder to your face does not get a rosy or orange.
Tips for making healthy and bright makeup
- The Blush: Apply blush. Use blush to make your face more radiant and healthy. For a rosy complexion, use a blush of rosy. If you have an olive complexion, apply a shade that contains more yellow.
- Lip care: To have a successful natural makeup, lips must also be well hydrated. Makeup for a natural look, opt for matte colors for a tone that is closer to the natural color of the lips. Before applying lipstick, use a pen plotter of the same color as the lipstick to outline well defined.
- How to makeup for a natural look
- Waterproof makeup – Usage Tips
- Tips on makeup like a model
- Tips and tricks for makeup like a pro
- The order in which I put my makeup?