How To Paint Rose Henna Design
If you think that applying the rose henna design is one of the complicated tasks then you are 100% wrong and we will going to prove this fact with the help of this post.
Steps To Paint Rose Henna Design:
- In the very beginning you should make sure one that rose henna design is usually included with the flowers, such as lotuses and roses, fruits, such as mangoes and animals such as peacocks, scorpions and fish all along with diamonds, triangles and the hand-shaped khamsa.
- Now you have to wear the latex gloves and prepare the henna powder through the fine mesh strainer into the ceramic or plastic bowl using your fingers or the back of the plastic spoon. This method will going to help you to removes larger bits of bark and breaks up clumps so that you can smoothly work with the mehndi designing.
- Now just add sugar to the sifted henna powder, and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Now you have to add almost 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil and enough strongly brewed black tea and lemon juice.
- Now you have to cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow it to sit for at room temperature in support of 30 minutes to one hour.
- Now you have to cut down the 12-by-12-inch square of Mylar or cellophane along the diagonal by the way of creating two triangles.
- Now for designing the rose heena design you have to fill up the cone with the henna paste using the plastic spoon. As you are done with it just secure it closed with another strip of tape.
- Now you have to clean the skin with soap and water so that you can remove any oils that may be on your skin.
- Now in the next step you have to squeeze the top of the cone to extrude the henna paste onto your skin. You can make the use of the toothpicks to scrape away mistakes.
- Now you have to allow the heena design to stay on the hands and feet for about 12 hours to get the dark color.
So what are you thinking about? If you want to have the flawless rose henna design on hands then follow the above mentioned method right now!