How to pass a cholesterol diet?
Among the nutrients essential for a successful cholesterol diet include soluble fiber, vegetable protein and fatty acids.
Anti-cholesterol diets are the best diets for those who have high blood cholesterol levels over 240 mg of total cholesterol, those who are overweight and those who want to maintain healthy functioning of the heart.To do this, dietitians recommend a diet low in trans fat, saturated fat and salt.Learn how you can use low cholesterol foods to control your cholesterol or accelerate weight loss through diet and cholesterol regulate sugar levels in the blood.
Add some fiber to food
- Soluble fiber reduces cholesterol in many ways. They decrease the absorption of saturated fat and cholesterol. They then decrease blood cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and increase the protection of high-density lipoprotein (HDL). Increase your fiber intake of 20 to 30 g per day.
- Fruit and fruit skins provide fiber and are full of antioxidants. Pass a cholesterol diet, a composition request additional menu rich in fiber hot or cold cereal for breakfast, salad filled with vegetables for lunch and filled whole grains added to your dinner.
Add soy protein
- Soy contains isoflavones that increase the number and effectiveness of good LDL receptors in the liver. In turn, the liver increases their ability to dispose of cholesterol in the blood. By adding 20 g per day from great sources such as soy milk, nuts, tofu and edamame.
- The menu ideas for a cholesterol diet breads include soybean meal, spicy and sour soup with tofu. Be careful when choosing, however, as some soy products are high in calories and fat.
- Able to reduce saturated fat is the desired objective of an entire cholesterol diet heart healthy.But adding essential fatty acids to your diet can help lower LDL cholesterol. There are two main groups: omega-6 and omega-3.
- These can be added to food by fish oils or consuming a product enriched with omegas. Flax seed oil or ground flax seeds, cold water fish such as salmon or trout, or a tablespoon of canola oil contain fatty acids.