How to prevent sunburn peeling
A tan provides a light effect to the body and face, but it must be maintained.We must also take steps to prevent sunburn peeling.
When the skin is irritated by sunburn, it dehydrates and begins to peel.Fortunately, there are several natural solutions to prevent sunburn peeling.Some people are more prone than others to the irritating effects of sunlight and must comply with precautions.
What to do to prevent sunburn peeling?
- First, make sure you use a sun cream or lotion that contains enough anti-UVA and UVB (not less than one index 30). Especially if you blush easily when it’s hot. People who are with this skin type should preferably remain in the shade when the sun is bright. It is now commercially available sunscreens with a UV index up to 60, for very sensitive skin and the skin of children.Prevention is better than cure if we want to prevent sunburn peeling.
- After a tanning session or after a walk in the sun, it is recommended to apply a gel or Aloe Vera oil Monoi. The gel refreshes and moisturizes the skin, the oil also moisturizes and nourishes.
Actions to prevent sunburn peeling
- Many people do not need to put on sunscreen every two hours when exposed to the sun and also after each swim. The water in the sea, in particular, because of its salt content tends to dehydrate the skin and promotes the pèlement skin.
- Remember to moisturize frequently. The hotter it gets, the more your water intake should increase. Athletes add a pinch of sugar and salt in a liter bottle and a half of water where they may become dehydrated.
Home remedies to treat skin peeling
- To treat and help heal this kind of burns a mixture of honey and yogurt is sovereign. We must apply a mask on all irritated areas and keep this balm for a period of 30 minutes to an hour.Rinse with fresh water. Do not hesitate to repeat the process until the skin returns to normal.
- Some dermatologists suggest areas of coating peeled oil vitamin E. Rich and emollient, this oil helps skin cells to regenerate.