How To Remove Simple Moroccan Henna Mehndi Design
Do you want to know that how you can remove simple Moroccan henna mehndi design? Well some of the women do find the trouble in removing with the henna mehndi designs because they have a notion that mehndi designs are permanent. But that’s not true at all! You can remove it even by sitting at home without any complications.
Steps To Remove Simple Moroccan Henna Mehndi Design:
In the below portion of the article we will going to explain some of the main steps that will let the women know that how they can remove simple Morocaan heena mehndi design:
- In the very beginning you have to start off with the preparation of the baking soda paste by combining baking soda and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Then you have to add up the baking soda to the bowl, and then add the lemon juice in small amounts. You have to mix them up together until and unless you don’t get the thick paste.
- Now all you have to do is to spread up the paste over the henna on your hands and allow the paste to sit in support of up to ten minutes.
- Now to remove the simple Morocaan heena mehndi design you have to rinse the paste from your hands under warm water all the way by using a natural, coarse loofah sponge. You have to make sure that you rub the loofah over your hands in circular motions.
- You just leave the hands damp and then apply a generous amount of exfoliating cream to the hands, and lather in a circular motion. You have to make the use of loofah once again to add to the exfoliation process.
- Now you have to rinse the hands under warm water. You in the final time make the use of the coarse loofah sponge until all of the exfoliating soap has been rinsed away.
- You can even repeat the whole process if you are not satisfied with the mehndi design removal. But remember keep the hands gentle at the time of rubbing!
So this was the complete method with the help of which you can remove the simple Morocaan heena mehndi design easily! Follow the steps carefully and with great care!