How To Stitch Neck Designs For Salwar Kameez Yourself
Do you sometimes take interest in stitching the neck designs for salwar kameez with your own self help? Well if not then you should try it once because this method is a lot simple and effortless.
Method To Stitch Neck Designs For Salwar Kameez Yourself:
- In the very beginning you should be sure that you dry the fabric to ensure that the kameez does not shrink after it is made.
- For stitching the neck designs for salwar kameez you should be using the cloth measuring tape to take all the measurements necessary for your kameez. You must use a cloth measuring tape to obtain accurate measurements.
- Now you have to just add the 1 inch to each measurement to allow for movement of the fabric as it is worn. This provides the fitted look that is customary amid this garment.
- You have to divide each measurement in half.
- You have to fold up the cloth in half, right sides together, and lay it on a flat surface.
- Don’t forget to mark the cloth with your measurements at the neckline, bustline, bra line, waistline and the finished length of the garment. You should connect the exterior of the markings with lines using a water-soluble fabric marking pencil to create the outline of half a shirt.
- You have to draw a second set of lines around the markings that should be approximately 1/2 inch away for a seam allowance.
- You can think about cutting along the second set of lines in the company of a sharp pair of scissors.
- In the stitching of the neck designs for salwar kameez you should even stitch the front and back pieces of the kameez together at the shoulders.
- You should stitch along the side seams of the kameez as all starting at the armhole and stopping to pivot the fabric at any corners or sharp turns. You should end the stitch at the waistline.
- For giving the whole outfit with the flawless appearance you should fold the sleeves in half, right sides facing, and sew along the underarm seam 1/4 inch away from the edge of the fabric. In the measurements almost 1/2 inch was added for seam allowance.
Isn’t the method of stitching simple? Well if you think so then try it once!