How to treat and moisturize combination skin?
Heal and moisturize combination skin is not an easy task because it is necessary to treat areas of the face differently depending on their nature.In general, the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) is oily and shiny and the cheeks are dry or dehydrated.
The goal when we want to heal and moisturize combination skin is to moisturize dry areas (usually the cheeks) and mattify the T-zone (forehead, nose, chin).To do this, you must use special care but can also be combined.We’ll see all the most effective techniques for flawless skin with the least possible product thus economically while remaining the most effective possible.Heal and moisturize combination skin is no longer a chore but a pleasure!The lack of shine and dry skin will make you a skin of “baby.”
Firstly, cleaning combination skin.
- To heal and moisturize combination skin while cleaning it is best to use a foam or gel cleanser neutral (type Caudalie cleansing foam) that no victim of aggression dry areas but still purify the T-zone .
- If you want to use a lotion opt for a micellar lotion that will be softer.
Then the care of combination skin.
- To heal and moisturize skin mixed in the daily care is the most effective gentle care to choose a “non-comedogenic”, hypoallergenic and matting. This process the T-zone and dry out but do not cleanse dry areas and therefore will not make you peel (fresh mattifying cream type product Avènes).
- If you prefer, you can use two different treatments, a very moisturizing for dry areas and a mattifying but gentle to the T-zone, the strippers are not more effective in the latter may, in addition weaken.
Finally, mixed up the skin.
- For those who wear makeup, be careful to choose foundation. If it is too dry it will peel you at the dry zone but if he is too fat will shine the T-zone
- The best way to treat and moisturize combination skin even with makeup is to choose a foundation cream and mix it with a bit of your daily skincare soft matting. This will make your foundation more discreet and less comedogenic for the T-zone