How To Wear Turkish Abayas
With the passage of time Turkish abayas are getting quite popular but some of the women are not aware from the best method to wear them. But this post will going to solve up half of their trouble!
Steps To Wear Turkish Abayas:
In the below portion of the article we will going to explain some of the main steps that will let the women know that how they can wear Tukrish abayas:
- In the very beginning you have to make sure that you place the safety pins and your chosen hijab on a clean counter top in front of a mirror. In this way you will be able to know that in which style want to put on your hijab.
- Now just lay the hijab on your head by making sure one side is longer than the other. You have to be careful as you don’t let to make one end too long or it will become loose as you wear it.
- Now just pull one edge of the hijab taught across your forehead as just slightly above your brow line.
- Now all the way by holding the edge of the hijab, tuck it behind your ears as you bring the two lengths of the hijab together at the base of your skull.
- Now all have to do is to pin up the two sides together at the base of your skull by using one safety pin. You have to bring the two sides of the hijab in front of your shoulder so they lay flat on top of your chest.
- You have to grab up the longer side of the Turkish abayas and wrap it close under your chin so no part of the neck is showing. You should not at ll pull the longer side to avoid loosening the hijab.
- Now just wrap up the longer end of the hijab around the opposite side of your head. In this way you will be preparing to bring it around the back of your head.
- Now you have to take the longer side around the crown of your head and back to the side you started from.
- On the last step you have to tuck the longer side into the scarf underneath your chin.
If you love to wear Turkish abayas then don’t forget to follow the above mentioned steps!