Information About Design For Henna
We all are fully aware from the importance of the design of henna. In some of the countries heena designs are used for the beautification of the hands but in some of the countries this art work is even used for the tattoo designing as well. As you will going to look inside the fashion market you will going to catch various styles of the mehndi designs. We all know that heena paste is all derived from the henna leaves that are grinded in the thick paste so that it can used for the application over the hands and feet. Some of the women even used the heena for the protection of the hairs.
Main Features About Design of Heena
- It is mentioned that body art henna is used as a form of decoration for brides. They are used for giving the hands and feet with the beautification. In Indian culture the groom is even painted with the heena paste. It is even used in many different cultural festivals and other celebrations all over the world.
- It is accessible in the market in the powder form.
- It can made all the way through the drying, milling, and sifting the leaves of the plant. It is later mixed up with the strong tea, lemon juice, or other mildly acidic liquids.
- You have to give your maximum hours for the preparation of the mehndi paste. As the paste will get prepared you should remain on for at least 3 hours. Some of the women even favor staying it aside for overnight.
- Some of the body art heena are accessible in various colors. They are originated from diverse plants but each one of them have the same color.
- You can even get the design of heena paste that is black in color. Black heena is defined as the chemical compound that should never be applied in a straight line to skin. It can lead the skin to face the scarring and skin allergy.
- In the international countries design of heena paste has been in use in favor of the tattoo designing. It is choosen as tattoo designing by both men and women.
Were you aware from these interesting facts about the design of heena? Well if not then we are sure that this post would have given you a lot information!