Learn party makeup with just 10 steps
1. Apply concealer to cover imperfections. Next, apply foundation evenly all over your face. Apply after foundation powder.
2. Correct and define brows with a pencil or matte eye shadow in the shade as close to the hair.
3. Apply white makeup pencil or the inner corner of the eye and under the brow. You will get a light effect and a high forehead.
4. Apply black or brown outline of the upper and lower lashes. This pencil is defined crease, then fade very well.
5. Apply eyeshadow, blending shades of eyeshadow 2-3 are in harmony.You can apply under the brow eyeshadow with sparkles gold or silver.
6. The lower lid with the same shades of eye shadow. Pencil apply lash line or conjunctiva.
7. Apply black eyeliner to the base of the lashes, then mascara.
8. Clean debris shadow on the face with a powder brush.
9. Apply lip liner with a pencil, set the dust. Then apply lipstick or lip gloss in the same tone.
10. The last step is to apply blush on the cheeks makeup.Google