Mehndi designs on feet www.mehndidesign Collection
If you are searching here and there for simple mehndi designs then we would suggest you that you should take the help of www.mehndidesign right now. This is one of the most popular and yet one of the best websites that will going to help you a lot in finding out the exceptional looking mehndi designs for religious occasions and wedding events. Normally we all know that mehndi designs can just be applied on hands and feet. Some of the women don’t favor applying mehndi designs on feet just for the reason that majority of the feet section has to get cover with shoes. But still you have to be careful in selecting with the feet mehndi designs.
Main Tips to Apply Feet Mehndi By www.mehndidesign:
- When you are looking for mehndi designs from www.mehndidesigns then you have to make sure that what kind of mehndi design you are choosing. Normally mehndi designs are divided into two main categories i.e. white henna and the black mehndi. If we talk about varieties then you are left with countless choices from the Indian mehndi designs, the Pakistani mehndi designs and the Arabic mehndi designs.
- Now for applying the mehndi designs you should have high quality Heena paste for getting hold over the dazzling mehndi designs. You have ready-made henna or else your own natural henna. In the very beginning you have to take some henna leaves and then grind them into the form of powder first. After it you have to put some powder into a bowl. Now add some little bit of jasmine oil all along with the boiling hot water into the bowl.
- If you want the mehndi designs to be darker in color and for longer lasting time then you can add little bit of lemon or lime juice in it as well.
- In the www.mehndidesign you can view that in some of mixtures coffee powder and tea powder is even added up for getting the darker color image. You have to keep on stirring the mixture until and unless it doesn’t take the shape of thick paste. Now store it in a cool or dry place in support of at least two to three hours.
- Lastly for making the application easy you can even make the use of stencils and henna cones too.
Now just stop wasting your time and check out the superb mehndi designs from www.mehndidesign and choose the best design for your hands and feet.
Mehndi designs on feet