Method To Apply Arabic Henna Design
Do you sometimes find the trouble in applying the perfect Arabic henna design? Well if yes then we are sure that with the help of this article you will going to get the enormous help and information.
Steps To Apply Arabic Henna Design
- In the very beginning for applying the Arabic henna design you have to make sure that you make the henna paste at home carefully. You can make the paste by making the use of grinding of the henna leaves or you can even get hold over the ready-made henna from a store near you.
- If you are finding with the natural henna then we would like to mention that it will going to stay longer for about 1-2 weeks. As compare to this the artificial henna will going to fade after some days. Just add some hot water in the paste all along with the little bit of jasmine oil to ground henna powder in a bowl. Some of the common items included in the mixture are coffee powder, ground tea leaves and sugar that will going to help out in darkening with the color of the paste. You can make the choice of adding some lemon juice as well so that it can allow the mehndi paste to stay fresh for longer time period.
- If you don’t know that how to mix the paste then you can make the use of an empty margarine container. You can add with the little bit more boiling water so that the paste will become similar to toothpaste. Now as the paste will get thick in the form of toothpaste just close the lid of the container, and stock up it in a dry place in support of approximately 3 hours.
- For starting with the application of the mehndi designs you can make the use of certain tools adding with toothpicks and ready-made stencils. You can just make the use of the tools only when the designs of mehndi are intricate in the application. Leave the mehndi over the hands and feet for 12 hours so that it can give the perfect color after getting dry.
- You can take the help of some professional to know the accurate method for the preparation of the paste and then making the use of tools as well. You can get the tutorial videos from the internet world too.
So follow up the above mentioned method and prepare the brilliant paste for the Arabic heena design right now!