Muslim Wedding Hijabs Collection For An Elegant Look
Do you want to make yourself elegant and versatile looking in wedding Hijab? Well there are many women that just feel affectionate to follow the Islam customs and traditions and for that sake they give their fist attention in wearing Hijab even on their main wedding day. Hijab allow the women to cover her entire body parts in which just her face and hands `are visible for others. With the passage of time wedding Hijab are gaining the heights of fame and demand in the brides.
FAMOUS TYPES OF MUSLIM HIJABS:
1. The Al Amira: On the very first we have Al Amira Hijab! This is the form of two piece veil that is all added with the large head band or a close fitting cap. It is all made by making the use of fabric adding with polyester or cotton in the company of a tube like scarf worn over it.
2. The Shyla: It is the form of long and rectangular scarf that is quite a lot common in the women of Gulf countries. The women have to simply wrap over and around the head and then pinned or tucked at the shoulder.
3. The Khimer: This form of Hijab is basically long. It is all accompanied with the cape like veil that falls down to a little above the waist. It is all used for covering the hair, bosom, neck and shoulders and face open. The women wear such type of Hijab during the Hajj pilgrimage. It is one of the most common wedding Hijab.
STEPS TO WEAR WEDDING HIJAB:
1. For wearing wedding hijabs you have to simply place the chosen hijab over your head. Make sure that it is longer on one side and should come loose while you wear it.
2. Now you have to pull one of the edges taut crossways the forehead a little above the brow line.
3. Make sure that when you are holding the edge of the head scarf it should be tuck it behind the ears. After it bring the two lengths jointly at the bottom of your skull.
4. Now you have to pin up the two sides of the Hijab behind your skull by means of a safety pin.
5. Now by the end you have to wrap the longer side around the back of the head.
6. Now gently bring the longer side around the crown and then carry it back to the side at the place where you started off.
So this was all about wedding hijab! Now what are you waiting for? Catch your favorite ones right now!