Nail Art Video: How to Do Water Marbling Nail Art
Do you want to know that how you can apply water marbling nail art designs by making the use of the nail art video? Well there are majority of the women who make the use of videos so that they can get experienced in the nail art work. Although some of the videos are not offer out with the great sum of details but if you will go to check out some of the famous websites then they explain out the whole process in detail along with the introduction of main accessories.
Steps To Do Water Marbling Nail Art Through Nail Art Video:
In the nail art video you will going to find that in the very beginning the list of main items have been given away for the application of the water marbling nail art designs. The list is as follows:
- Nail Polish colors such as opaque white, creamy pastel colors, rust colors and dark greens.
- A bowl of room temperature water.
- Q-tips or cotton swabs
- Scotch tape or cuticle oils
- Orange stick, needle or pin
Now we will go to mention step by step details for the water marbling nail art designs:
- Firstly you have to polish your nails with one or two coats of opaque creamy white polish.
- Now you have to fill the bowl and put down it sit for a while until the water is not coming from the tap. Adjust the bowl at the room temperature.
- Now you have to dip your fingers into the polish on the surface of the water.
- Now you have to set all the bottles of the nail polish so that you can start up with the dripping of water. You have to make sure one thing that you are holding just one polish over the bowl of water and that too by using the brush. Just allow one bead of polish to drop onto the surface of the water. Now it starts spreading just drop the next color.
- Now you have various rings of colors you have to take the pointed end of the orange stick, or your pin or needle, or even a straightened paper clip. Now pull through the rings until you have a marbled design.
- In the nail art video you will see that now you have to make the use of cotton swab or orange stick and remove the excess polish from the surface of the water.
- You have to repeat the same steps with rest of the nails as well.
By taking the help of the nail art video just start the nail art application right now!