Remove nail polish without nail polish remover
Most people use nail polish remover to remove the old paint from the nails. There are also ways on: remove nail polish without nail polish remover
After a long party weekend many are always shocked when no nail polish remover is available.Many want to then remove the nail polish without nail polish remover, then just when the work on Monday pending.To the painted fingernails are in different colors already real eye-catcher, but the nail polish starts to chip after a few days, so this needs to be removed.
Remove the nail polish without nail polish remover
- It can be easily used again to nail polish, clear coat is most suitable for, if need be, however, can also be used colored paint.
- Clear Klack can be applied to the first nail of the nail polish, which is already on the nail, is then softened by the wet paint. The wet nail polish can now be wiped with a cloth.
- If there remain more residues are present, should again be applied to the nail lacquer and the latter is again wiped firmly. With the other nails will now also proceed Sun
- Optionally remain at the edges of the nail at the end of the remains, it can be filed with an emery board. However, there are other ways to remove nail polish without nail polish remover can.
- Who does not have nail polish remover and also no longer can even use hair spray. Even the hair spray will soften the paint and this can be wiped with a cloth.
- A very good alternative is also an alcoholic perfume or pure alcohol, one can let the same be moved, as a normal nail polish remover.
- If you want to remove nail polish without nail polish should remove, this never scrape. Often, the advice is to find that the paint can be scraped off with a fingernail or a nail clipper.
- Of this advice can only be discouraged, after which damages the nail.
Remove nail polish with nail polish remover
- Even before painting one should think of the removal, so a nourishing base coat should be used. This base coat can protect from discoloration of the nail, for example, about the nail varnish and is protected from drying out.
- The base coat was applied, so the nail polish can be easily removed later. In any drug store a whole range of products is found for nail polish removal, these have. Basis as acetone or alcohol
- After acetone dries your nails, you should choose a remover without acetone.