smokey eye make up for beginners
Makeup is an obsession for some of the girls as they can’t even step out without applying makeup and looking gorgeous and bold, for this you need to have a simple and natural daily makeup routine to cater your desires everyday!
Makeup actually enhances or alters our facial features giving us a more perfect look for an evening out or a party or dinner or wedding! every women loves applying make up no matter its a lady, young girl or a little kid, all are fond of makeup these days.
Its actually tricky to apply makeup on your face and get a flawless look, without creating blunders that may give you an unpleasant and disgusting look therefore all we should learn and know about how to do makeup for daily routine, for casual parties, for weddings as every makeup has some different tips and tricks to follow.
These days the emerging craze for smokey eye makeup is on peak and girls are more and more wanting to have this smokey eye makeup as it gives you a bold and an alluring look! that makes you a party stopper 😉
This post is especially for the beginners who are learning to do smokey eye makeup.
have a look girls!! enjoy and learn from this post, hope you’ll find it beneficial!
LETS GET STARTED!!
- first you need to start with the prime and fine eye shadow base as it will make your eye shade last longer! apply evenly on your eye lid as shown below.
- Next, apply a shimmery white eye shadow to highlight your brow bone as shown below.
also check this: http://pakifashion.com/everyday-natural-makeup-routine/
- after that take a bronze eye shade and apply with the help of brush at the corner of your eye lid in a circular motion in the eye crease. Have a look at this to have an idea about applying the bronze eye shade.
- then you may apply a black or grey eye shade at the corner of your eye and blend it with the help of brush smudging it to give the perfect smokey eye look…have a look
- In the last, apply eye liner and heavy volume mascara.
- finally giving you a bold, glamorous smokey eye make up look!