Terrace planning made easy – great ideas for a relaxing oasis
With our valuable tips and suggestions is the terrace planning made easy
Prepare for the summer, an additional summer room “open air”.With a leafy terrace you create a relaxing oasis to chill out after work, to relax on the weekends and for holidays at home.Forget the grueling traffic jams and enjoy the English summer – on your patio.
Terrace planning made easy – Structural implementation
- The structural design should be left to a professional, but planning a summer room, you should take yourself in hand. Make a list of everything you would like on your patio.
- For the floor has one. Choose between a variety of tile and stone surfaces to which one can optionally additionally wooden squares or rectangles hang loose, and a pure wood flooring made of weatherproof planks or boards of tropical woods
Terrace planning made easy – plants and furniture
- So from your patio, your summer room, really the oasis of relaxation is, you should have fun with the greening really. You can choose between individual plants in clay pots – terracotta is not a must, but the pots should be winterized – and so-called plant troughs, which are suitable for larger plants.
- Also beautiful plant containers made of zinc, aluminum or ceramic come for your patio into question. When you purchase according to how much sun is good for the plants, or if they are more suitable for the shade. You can relax in the garden centers and hardware stores in the garden department of inspiration or get advice from the florist or gardener can you trust.
- Another important aspect is the shading your patio. Formers are awning, sunshade or awning, depending on your budget and personal taste. In the selection of material is, for example, the color yellow very well, as it creates a warm light, thus creating the right ambience for relaxation and wellness area.
- If you are planning a large terrace, should be enough space for a comfortable dining table with four or six chairs made of weather-resistant wood, metal or plastic, so that they can during the entire summer season outdoors, may be present. In a small room summer two sun loungers and a small bedside table are a good choice. Conclusion: Terrace planning made easy – in every way!