Tips on makeup like a model
Quality products, application and some tips are all you need for makeup like a model.Here are some guidelines to help you achieve this goal.
- Look animates the face, so it is important to take the time to strengthen this area when you want to wear makeup like a model. First look at the shape of your eyes. Are almond shaped or more rounded? Apart or together? These are the first questions to ask.
- If your eyes are rather small, use a kohl pencil or eyeliner to draw a thin line on the edge of the upper lashes. Coat the eyelid of an eye colored to enlarge the area of the eye. Then take a darker eyeshadow that blends with the color of your eyes: brown-purple, dark blue or brown warm brown eyes or hazel, gray or bluish gray purple to blue or gray eyes, green moss, earth Siena, ocher green eyes.
- Eyes a little too large can be narrowed by applying this shade darker shadow over the entire eyelid. A bit of this shadow can be placed in the outer corners of the lower lashes of the eye.
- Finish with the application of mascara fluid on the outer half of the eyelashes.
Lips and complexion
- Smile like the look illuminate the entire face. Makeup like a model, take the time to outline the lips with a brush coated with a lipstick of a darker tone than its natural color. Complete within this area with a lipstick or brush.
- If your skin is prone to dryness, choose a moisturizing foundation that you expand with a makeup sponge. However, if your skin is oily, a powder foundation compact-cream and not liquid will suit you better.
- How to makeup for a natural look
- Waterproof makeup – Usage Tips
- Tips on makeup like a model
- Tips and tricks for makeup like a pro
- The order in which I put my makeup?