Which Henna hair dye suits you? Learn risks of lush henna hair dye
Use of henna hair dye is becoming popular day by day. There are different types of henna each providing different color to the hair. One of the famous henna hair dyes is lush henna hair dye. Henna has been used in past for decorating one’s hand and feet. It is one of the best mean for creating temporary tattoos. As the stain of henna does not last very long, the color shed away with time. You will have an advantage, as you can get new henna tattoo over the old one.
Due to its color causing effects it is also being used on hairs. When we hear henna, the first thing that comes to our mind is natural product. As henna is extracted from plants, it does not need chemicals for any reasons. However other natural products and extracts are being added to get different end colors on hair. I thought to share different Lush henna hair dyes and their properties so you can find the best henna hair dye for yourself. There are different precautions to be taken to get best results. I will be also sharing those precaution lists and tips.
Different types Lush henna hair dye
- Caca Noir(Mysterious blue-black hair color treatment) : It gives blue-black gloss and is regarded perfect for dark hairs. If you wish to have bluer finish goes for air dry. You can also get redder glow for your locks by wrapping cling film.
- Caca Marron(Gorgeous chestnut shine with sultry hints of red): It results in red umber glow in the sun but you will also have sultry auburn in the shade. It is combination of cocoa butter base, finest Persian black and red hennas in with ground coffee.
- Caca Brun(Ultra glossy deep chocolate brown): Get mousy brown hair with caca brun. It conditioned the hair resulting in strong and shiny hair.
- Caca Rouge(Spectacularly vivid red henna): Thinking about experimenting? Then think about Red. Lighter hair will be left fiery and darker hair will be left with an auburn glow. Lemon juice and rosemary add shine and clove bud oil gives a sexy, spicy scent.
Risk of using Lush henna hair dye
Before using anything over your body, you need to learn about all possible risks of products. Our body is complicated and any ingredient from outside effects our body’s natural system. Although Lush henna hair dye is natural product but you need to be careful before using it. One of the main reasons is that any henna hair dye should not be used over chemical dye or bleached hair. It is advisable to wait about 6 months before applying henna hair dye. Other things to remember are as follows:
- Remember to take strand test before applying the lush henna hair dye to complete hair
- If you don’t wish to have henna stain on your hand, use gloves
- Henna stains almost everything except metal and plastic. It is good to use old clothes
Important tips before using Lush henna hair dye
- Use conditioner after henna as henna hair dye often leaves hair dry
- Henna hair dye takes time to settle, so you have to leave it for about 3 hours or more
- Henna color fades away in 2-4 months. As henna does not damage your hair, you can dye your hair again with henna to maintain the color.
- For better result use mustard oil on the hair and leave it overnight. The color will darken with time.
- Henna stain well with natural products like tea, coffee and lemon. You can them as well
- To avoid henna stains on your forehead use oil or Vaseline before applying henna hair dye.